Monday, June 20, 2016

Rain or shine

The family had a short break and we went to Ibiza for relaxation, fun and sun!

The timing could not have been better because it rained the whole week in the Netherlands while we sat on the beach or by the pool basking in the glorious sun rays.

Of course I had lots of time to crochet and I started working on a new "What's your name?" baby blanket. This time in grey and pink for a baby girl.

 
 
Now were back home and unfortunately it's still raining so instead of sitting in the sun I'm inside on the couch with a crochet hook in my hand.
 
Goes to say it doesn't matter where you are or what the weather is like ..... It's always a perfect time to crochet!!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautifull blanket, I really love the colours
    You have a great blog and I will surely start following it
    Have a nice day
    Manon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt Manon! You can see the final result of this blanket here
      https://www.etsy.com/listing/454546298/personalized-crochet-baby-name-blanket?ref=shop_home_active_1

      Glad you found my blog and hope you enjoy the rest of what's to come!

      Delete

Don't be shy, just leave a comment. I love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...